KPBA - About Us
The Key Peninsula Business Association provides businesses and other community interest's opportunities to develop commercial, informational, and social networks. The organization is active in promoting local businesses through a variety of channels, including:
- Bi-monthly meetings featuring speakers providing timely economic, political and community information.
- Periodic social events.
- Promotional opportunities, including an informational brochure, and website.
- Social outreach opportunities, including non-profit sponsorship, Annual Scholarship Awards, and participation in other community events.
Participants are presented with a unique opportunity to interact with a broad range of community leaders supporting diverse interests, leading to a better understanding of community needs, initiatives, and valued characteristics. This understanding can assist members in better defining their business and its relationship to the community at large.
A critical component of the KPBA is its effort in supporting community development that enriches the character the Key Peninsula values. This is reflected in the membership of the organization. Any given meeting will include individuals across diverse backgrounds. You will likely be sitting across from a banker, a non-profit executive director or a retired nurse, all sharing the purpose of enhancing life on the Key. Elected officials on both the local and state level are members and regularly attend meetings.
This diversity can lead to an opportunity to broaden the reach and focus of one's business as well support the health and vitality of the community. So come join us! We welcome your thoughts, interests, and value your contributions!
The Key Peninsula Association is a non-profit organization of leading Key Peninsula businesses, organizations and individuals. The KPBA was formed to promote the economic vitality of the Key Peninsula, Washington area and help keep alive the sense of community for which this Peninsula is known. Our objectives include bringing together the resources of the Key Peninsula business community in order to create and maintain a vital business climate with an enhanced quality of life for our citizens, and to pursue the interests of our members through working in partnership with local, regional and national organizations.
The KPBA hosts two regular meetings per month:
- FIRST FRIDAY breakfast meeting
- 7:30 AM
- Homeport Restaurant in Home
- THIRD FRIDAY lunch meeting
- 12:00 noon
- El Sombrero in Key Center
The KPBA invites you to take advantage of new membership with us.
- come to regular meetings (twice a month);
- get involved with community projects;
- network with diverse regional organizations;
- meet other local business leaders;
- and promote your business to like-minded people.